SHARE

As part of the city’s fast booming development, Ayda Realty Development officially introduced their newest project situated at the heart of Angeles City, the Veloce Tower Mall. 

Upon its completion which is projected to happen by the third quarter of 2020, Veloce Tower Mall will be the tallest building to rise in Sto.Rosario Street, Angeles City.   

The first two mezzanine floors of Veloce Tower Mall will feature a variety of retail stores, cafes and restaurants.  While the succeeding floors will house business offices.  From the seventh floor all the way up to the penthouse will have residential units.  

Velocean Italian word that means ‘fast’ ) has a number of strong selling points that is why their supposed introductory event held last September 21, 2019 turned out as a thanksgiving at the same time.  According to Mr. Marcus Naluz, the Sales Manager of Veloce Tower, the response of the locals has been overwhelming and the residential units are almost sold out.  

The strongest advantage of the tower is obviously its location.  Veloce Tower Mall is just a few meters away from two of Angeles City’s top universities.  Also a stone throw away are two complementing malls, churches, public markets and an array of good local restaurants. 

In addition to its prime location, the tower’s foundation was well built using state-of-the-art German technology to guarantee its durability to withstand natural catastrophes like earthquakes.  The inner structures are also made and finished using only the finest and strongest materials in the market today. 

While Veloce embraced modern technology in its construction, it did not forget to give a nod to traditional Filipino architecture by incorporating this design on its facade since it is also located within the heritage district of Angeles City.

To date, the construction of the tower is almost at 60%.  The prime locations namely the lower and upper penthouse are still open for sale.  There are also a few studio units on the lower floors that are still up for grabs.  The prices of the units ranges from P3.6M to P10M.  Available payment options are:

a. Spot Cash with 8% Discount on the Net Contract Price within the Reservation Month or 6% Discount on the Net Contract Price if paid within 30 Days

b. Spot Downpayment with 6% Discount on the Net Contract Price within the Reservation Month or 4% Discount on the Net Contract Price if paid within 30 Days

c. Deferred Cash: Total Contract Price is payable in 36 months with zero (0%) interest

d. Bank Financing: 20% Downpayment payable in 24 months while the remaining 80% is the Loanable Amount.

Veloce Tower also works in partnership with Security Bank for its bank financing option.

For interested investors and buyers, or for any inquiries, contact Veloce Tower Mall at:  

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/lifetimecondominium/

Contact Number/s: 0927 534 5441/0967 512 4376

==================================

Let’s connect! Follow aroundthemetro.ph for updates on current events, food trips and travel adventures.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aroundthemetro.ph/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aroundthemetro/?hl=en

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aroundmetroph

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxq47XLwr8QZNufoT2XrhQ?view_as=subscriber

 

SHARE
Previous articleHave An Ultimate Staycation At Quest Plus In Clark
Armela is a food and travel blogger from the Philippines. She has produced content for different local and overseas brands. Armela is also a self-taught photographer. She is an optimist by heart who loves to travel to discover new places, different cuisines and meet new people. She is a Digital Marketing Strategist and a Creative Designer by profession.

LEAVE A REPLY