From the string of restaurants that have presented nothing but spectacular dishes bursting with different flavors from all over the world, Limone Cafe and Restaurant was a breath of fresh air. It was the perfect place to start the second day of food crawl at The Quad in Nepo Center, Angeles City.
Limone Cafe and Restaurant’s concept and the menu was inspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean. In fact, it is the only restaurant in Pampanga that offers Mediterranean cuisine. The dishes on their menu are all inspired by the 21 countries that make up the Mediterranean which includes Italy and Morocco.
Mediterranean cuisine is also known for being light and healthy. Its dishes usually have components that include olive oil, fresh vegetables and fruits, protein-rich fish and legumes, wine and red meat.
This is also the reason why so many health buffs are into this diet because they can easily re-create this type of food. Best thing is, this dishes can be ordered straight out of the menu at Limone Cafe and Restaurant.
FUN FACTS ABOUT LIMONE
- Limone Cafe and Restaurant was established in March 2013.
- The owner, Ms. Mari-Jo Chua’s fascination with the Mediterranean is the main reason why she chose to open a Mediterranean themed restaurant in Angeles City.
- Limone is the Italian word for ‘lemon’ and all the dishes at the restaurant is infused with lemon flavor. Lemons are rich in Vitamin C, Potassium, and Vitamin B6 – so imagine that you get all these whenever you dine in the restaurant.
- Limone’s tagline is “flavors of the Mediterranean” thus they stick to offering only authentic Mediterranean food.
- Everybody’s delight. Limone caters to everyone. Not just foodies but also to yuppies and families too.
- Majority of the ingredients that Limone Cafe and Restaurant use are locally-grown.
- Limone has been featured in some of the country’s leading food blogs. This feature story included 😊.
- Limone serves not just any ordinary drinking water but, they serve lemon water instead. Lemon water comes with 7 health benefits that include getting a good source of Vitamin C, which can improve the appearance of skin, supports weight loss, freshens breath, helps in good digestion, help prevent diseases, and more.
Here are some of the best-selling dishes at Limone Cafe and Restaurant
Limone Cafe and Restaurant also has one of the best (if not the best) BANNOFEE PIE in Pampanga! It’s wwwaaaaayyyyy better than the banofee’s you get at some expensive coffee chains out there. It’s not just a best-seller but a certified must-try!
On top of the delish, light, and healthy dishes from the menu, we simply love the ambiance of the restaurant. The cozy dining area is filled with warm colors which looks really pretty especially in the afternoon when streaks from the afternoon sun saturate the entire place. It really gives you that chill, relaxing vibe of the Mediterranean.
Limone Cafe Restaurant is located at The Quad at Nepo Center in Angeles City. They are open from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM. They also accept private reservations for corporate, social, and private gatherings.
Show some love, LIKE LIMONE on FACEBOOK.
Don’t forget to follow aroundthemetro.ph on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and TWITTER!